Hired Hands Moving Company is always looking for new movers and drivers to join our staff! The position comes with the following perks:
- Get paid $10.40/hr base pay and $12.40/hr for drivers, and keep 100% of the tips!
- Get paid to work out and explore the Greater Ithaca Area
- Flexible scheduling - you pick your hours!
- Ideal for students as many moves occur during weekend days
Positions Available ***No Previous Moving Experience Needed***
- Standard mover and/or laborer. Required skills include good costumer service skills, punctuality, and professional appearance on the job. He should also be a team player, and a physical healthy and fit individual.
- If you are 21 years of age or older and have a valid U.S. Driver’s License, you might be eligible for a driver position.
- All Drivers are expected to display the qualities of a Field Representative in addition to being a driver certified by Student Agencies. Your Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed, and both a written and road driving test will be necessary. Only a standard U.S. Driver’s License is required to be eligible to become a Driver and all of our vehicles have automatic transmission.
All Hired Hands Moving drivers, laborers and managers alike will function together to fulfill the following responsibilities. Thus, it is essential for all HHMC employees to be well versed and knowledgeable of our business and the services we provide. We shall:
- Provide information to potential customers, on the phone or in person.
- Schedule appointments for customers.
- Provide the services requested at the date and time needed in a careful and conscientious manner.
- Collect payment for service at the time of service, unless other arrangements are made.
- Process all paperwork and revenue involved in the operation.
- Conduct our business in a courteous, responsible, and safe manner.
Quality, efficiency, and customer service is of great importance throughout the year. However, this is particularly evident when coordinating the efforts of a large group. Working as a team, the end of the semester and summer will no doubt be successful. Come work with your peers as a mover and get paid to work out! Just fill out an application, then call or stop by our Student Agencies office for an interview!